Wednesday, August 20, 2008

He's back....

Yes...it's been a while. I've been busy....and we'll just leave it at that.

Okay....last week in my Sunday column I wrote about how Joe Biden from Delaware, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, appeared to surface to the top of the short list as running mates for Barack Obama. Well, today Biden is making very clear to anyone who will listen that he is "NOT" the candidate.

So who is....

My guess is its New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson. Why.....Richardson is the only one who isn't listed as a speaker on any convention schedule....and he should be. So why....unless is already is scheduled to speak, but the Obama camp isn't ready to tell anyone that -- at least not yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

I'd love to see Richardson as VP. Is the country ready for TWO nontraditional candidates on the same ticket?!

And, is Sebelius (sp?) scheduled to speak at the convention?

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home