Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thursday's update...

I'm playing city editor today, meaning not much time to do anything else except deal with brush fires. But I did want to get this post out today.

One of the things I have learned about blogging is the need to keep things fresh. There is probably nothing morre frustrating then going to a blog site and seeing that nothing new has been added in the last couple of days. And unfortunately, it will be a few days before anything new is added here.

As we enter December I find myself in that situation where I've got too much vacation time stored up - and we operate on a "use it or lose it" philosophy. The idea of losing vacation time has never been one of my favorite things - so use it I shall.

I'm taking a long weekend and will be back on Tuesday. (The following week, I'll be taking more time - but more on that as it draws closer.)

But on a brighter note, things are looking much better come January. In fact, the plan right now is to head down to Washington right after the New Year and spend the week there as Congress kicks off it's new session. I'll be blogging every day from Washington as eastern Connecticut's new congressman takes office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home