Thursday, November 16, 2006

Break time...

This year's elections are now over, now that the 2nd Congressional District race has been officially settled. For some, the results are good - while there are probably others out there not completely satisfied with the outcome. But as I like to say, the voters have spoken - it's time now to move on.

And...it's time for me to take a break. I've got a wee bit of vacation time that has been building up, and needs to be taken before the end of the year. Beginning tomorrow, I'll be on a vacation - and back here at my desk after Thanksgiving.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with friends and family.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill Jenkins said...

Anyone notice how both times there were recounts in CT-2 (1994 & 2006), the majority party in Congress switched from one party to another?

2:40 AM  
Blogger Ray Hackett said...

The only difference is, that in 1994 when Republicans took hold of the majority the Democrat (Sam Gejdenson) won the election here in CT-2. This time, Democrats took the majority and the Republican incumbent lost.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home