Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Random thinking....

Thanks to a suggestion from CTBlue a few weeks ago, I installed "sitemeter" to this blog to get a sense of how many folks are visiting. I'm new to this blogging thing and still trying to hone it into something. And I'm not sure yet I even understand the difference between a "visit" and a "page view."

But according to the weekly summary, there were 156 visits this week, an average of 22 per day - and 303 page views, an average of 43 a day. I have no idea if those are good numbers or considered so-so.

But what I do know is this. Participation - comments left by those visiting and viewing - are limited to a small group, and I do appreciate their participation, and their sharing of their views. To the rest of you who are visting and viewing, take a moment and at least say hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home