Friday, June 08, 2007

End of week 1...

My apologies again for the lack of updates here while I continue my two-week stint playing city editor. Today, and pretty yesterday as well, was exceptionally busy coordinating our coverage of the funeral of Army 1st Lt. Keith Heidtman of Norwich. I thought reporters and photographers did a very good - very respectful - job of covering the story.

Week one is now over, and week two starts on Monday. I hope next week I can also get back here a bit more often.

Have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger mccommas said...

You will never guess what I got in the mail!

Yep. It’s an invite to a Dodd for President Function. Just 900 bucks. What a deal!

It’s in Fairfield County where I have never been in my life.

I mention this because I recall you got some Republican thingy fund raising letter and had kittens about it.

So why should I be mad at Dodd again for sending me a letter? I just can’t seem to work up any.

But maybe I just feel sorry for him polling dead last and all…..

Poor Chris.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home