Thursday, May 24, 2007

It still amuses me...

I find it very amusing when things like this happen.

A few days ago, after I wrote about the planned protests at yesterday's Coast Guard Academy graduation, a reader filed this on the Norwich Bulletin's forum page:

"Bulletin reporter Ray Hackett a well known communist sympathizer and Stalanist supporter would rather futher (sic) his goals by publishing ANSWER talking points."

This morning, another reader posted this in response to my coverage of the graduation:

"Ray Hackett is a useless liberal with poor journalistic abilities. His opinion does not matter, the opinion that matters is the one of the idiot voters in this area who whine about gas prices but vote for democrats."

I'm not sure how gas prices got into this...but then again, it's pretty clear that unless you write exactly what someone wants to hear - you are obviously are a communist suympathizer or a useless liberal.

1 Comments:

Blogger mccommas said...

It amuses me when my answer to your post is soooo good it needs to be deleted.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home