Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What it's all about

Welcome to the start of this new adventure- blogging. To be honest, this is all new to me and I'm not sure how it's going to work. It kind of falls into that catergory of "old dogs and new tricks." But we'll give it a whirl.
Basically, I envision this as an extension of the weekly Sunday column that appears on the Editorial Page of the Norwich Bulletin - Hackett on Politics. Readers have always responded to the column either via e-mail or phone and I have always tried to respond to each of those letters and calls. So I invite your participation and comments here and I will endeavor to do the same. Feel free to agree, disagree or if the desire moves you, expound on the thoughts expressed here. Feel free to ask questions and I'll do my best to get answers for you. The site is not being moderated since I have no desire to censor anyone. You are entitled to your opinion and I would only hope that everyone would express their views in a civil manner, and treat others with the same respect.
So we're off to the races. We'll pick it up tomorrow with some thoughts about tonight's gubernatorial debate between Stamford Mayor Dan Malloy and New Haven Mayor John DeStefano.

1 Comments:

Blogger Connecticut Patriot said...

It would be great if the issues that the Bulletin fails to report on could at least be talked about here. There is an urgent need for the citizens of this country to wake up and realize how our country and the American middle class are losing ground due to the last 30 years of politics. There is not only a war on the middle class, but, so much more happening that is not being covered by mainstream media, including the Bulletin.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home